Baek Food & Drinks
A PLACE THAT FEELS LIKE HOME
How Baek deals with COVID-19
From the 1st of June we are opening our doors again, and we could not be more thrilled! To lead everything in the good direction and to make sure that your stay at Baek is as pleasant as possible, we thought of some play rules. These play rules are also displayed in Baek itself.
Making a reservation before your visit is highly recommended, however, making a reservation at the door is also okay.
If you want to make a reservation, please consider the following rules.
- Stay home whenever you have the flu or a cold
- By our Government it is obligated to make a reservation, doing so at the door is also good
- There are three points where you can disinfect your hands
- Upon arrival there is a health check, through QR code or a short questionnaire
- Mind the 1.5 meter distance, be kind and helpful
- Our employees work by the highest hygiene demands, they don't wear gloves or face masks
- All tables and chairs are cleaned after every visit
- Two persons can always sit next to each other, are you with more people which are not from the same house, you have to keep 1.5 meters distance
- It's going to be very cosy, but stay in your place, walking around is not allowed
Walk in at Baek on the corner that gives color to the gray Blaak. Feel at home in the cosiest living room of Rotterdam and experience our service and casual atmosphere while enjoying a lunch, drink or dinner.